Made from durable, tempered glass with a recovered cork band made from the waste of wine cork production in Portugal. Designed to enjoy the craft and sensory pleasure of coffee on the go.
As a drafted vessel for easy pour with a press fit sipper lid, it's lovely to drink from - lid on or off.
Barista standard: For the coffee maker. Our drafted vessel cups ensure the perfect pour, and fit under coffee machine group heads, keeping extraction and crema intact.
Designed for drinking pleasure on the go: Caffeinate, hydrate, and everything in between. KeepCup sipper lid allows for optimal drinking pleasure as a cup, and the new KeepCup Bottle twists together to multiply your reuse moments.
Doing good business: We're BCorp certified and 1% of all sales revenue is given to protect the environment
Easy use, easy clean: Our products are designed to be easily assembled and taken apart to make cleaning and care easy.
Made to last: Simple to assemble, modular parts that fit across multiple products.
|Lid||Polypropylene alloy #7 |
Limestone (Black 0961C)
More information about each component can be found on our materials page.
Cleaning & Care
- Do not microwave cork band
- Designed to be taken apart for easy clean. Do not remove cork band when washing to maintain the band's shape
- Glass and plastic components are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid loss or damage.
- Cork band may deteriorate if washed in the dishwasher.
- To correctly remove or fit your cork band, please follow our instructions carefully.
- Reassemble lid after cleaning. Store with lid off
For more information, see our KeepCup Care page.